Pride SDF Turf
Pride SDF turf is made with three different types of artifical grass to give it a natural look. We stock the field/olive color because of its varation of green hues which allows it to most closely match naturally growing grass. It is made in the USA with high quality control every step of the process.
Pride SDF turf comes in 1′ x 15′ rolls and we have a minimum order of 45 sf (3′ x 15′)
- Cost: $3.95 per square foot
- Color: Field/ Olive
Call (203) 659-0456 for custom orders and quotes.
- TYPE: Polytex USA MFPE240ST
- COLOR: Field Green/Olive.
- DESCRIPTION: Proprietary PE formulation for superior wear resistance
- THICKNESS/FORM: 240 micron star shape
- TYPE: Polytex USA MFPE115 RE-TEX
- COLOR: Field Green / Brown
- DESCRIPTION: 3 ends of green with 3 ends of brown
- THICKNESS/FORM: 115 micron rectangular form texturized PE
- TOTAL YARN FACE WT: 56 Oz. / SqYd
- PRIMARY BACKING #1: 13 pic polybac
- PRIMARY BACKING #2: 13 pic polybac
- PRIMARY BACKING WT: 7 Oz. / SqYd
- SECONDARY COATING: 20 Oz. Urethane / SqYd
- TOTAL PRODUCT WT: 83 Oz. / SqYd
- PILE HEIGHT: 1 ¾”
- TUFTING GAUGE: 1/2”
- ROLL WIDTHS: 15’
- DRAINAGE PERFORATIONS: STANDARD