Giant Base Layer Poured in Place Repair Kit
Base Layer Poured-in-Place Rubber
-50 lbs of SBR Rubber Buffings
-8.39 lbs of Aromatic Binder
Weighing in at just under 60 pounds (50lbs of rubber / 8.39lbs of glue) this kit will fill 20 square feet of space at a depth of 1 inch.
You will need: A utility knife, a wheelbarrow for mixing, a plastic contractor bag, a shovel, a rounded trowel, soapy water and gloves
- Make sure you pick a dry day to patch.
- Using a sharp utility knife, create a clean cut around the areas you would like to patch.
- Clean the area to be fixed of any debris.
- Lay the contractor bag inside the wheelbarrow and tape the edges to the rim.
- Pour all of the rubber buffings into the plastic-lined wheelbarrow and mix with the entire content of the binder.
- Mix the content thoroughly. Make sure that all the rubber granules are coated evenly with the binder.
- Using a rounded trowel spread the mix onto the area you are patching.
- Use a mixture of water and liquid hand soap to lubricate the trowel after each pass.
- Let cure for at least 24 hours before you apply the wear layer.